In his 5 years of photography experience he learnt how not to be a bad photographer. Here is the list of 7 bad habits
- Not double checking your gear bag
- Not double checking ISO settings
- I’ll get this straight later
- I shoot raw, I don’t care about exposure
- Deleting pictures too fast
- Better body instead of better lens
- Blaming the material
On blaming the material when we are not able to capture a nice picture he says..
When we do not manage of getting a decent picture we go like “AH if only I had that lens!” but if someone looks at a nice pictures of ours and says “Wow you should have a nice camera!!!” We go crazy… Anyway, remember folks, it is always the photographer never the Camera.