Google Docs introduced a new feature to its web based presentation software which allows users to embed presentations in a blog/website.
Here is a sample presentation which I created today
Follow these simple steps to embed Google Presentations
- Prepare your presentation
- Click on Publish link to share your presentation online
- Once published, you will be provided code under the section Mini Presentation Module.
- Copy the Mini Presentation Module and paste it in your blog/website.
Google added few more new features to Presentation like
- the ability to drag and drop images onto slides
- importing slides from other presentations
- rearranging slides
- and an enhanced tool bar
Watch the following Official Google Presentation that gives overview of all the new features