When you are deleting unnecessary images, documents and shortcuts placed on the desktop, you deleted Recycle Bin icon by mistake. Now you want to restore the accidentally deleted Recycle Bin icon on to the desktop.
Follow these steps to restore Recycle Bin icon on to Desktop
- Right click on empty area of Desktop and choose the option Personalize; display Personalize appearance and sounds window
- Choose the option Change desktop icons available under Tasks in the top left side of display window; displays Desktop icon settings window
- Select the check box Recycle Bin
- Click on Ok to save the settings
- Return to your Desktop to see the restored Recycle Bin icon